https://rvwhisper.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/shutterstock_453762337-1.jpg 624 1000 ed.bender https://rvwhisper.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logo.png ed.bender2022-05-24 14:50:172022-05-24 15:20:22Software Update “Self Service” for RV Whisper Users
Software Update “Self Service” for RV Whisper Users
RV Whisper customers can now use the RV Whisper Gateway to check if there is new software available for their RV Whisper Monitor Station. Customers can also start the update process from the RV Whisper Gateway and track the update process.
To use this new software update feature, there are currently two ways to reach the software update pages on the RV Whisper Gateway:
- With any Browser:
- Go to:
- or go rvwhisper.com and click on the “Customer Login to Gateway” from the menu
- Login with your Gateway Username (or email address) and your RV Whisper Gateway Password. (Your Gateway Password will be at least 12 characters long)
- Go to:
- Use the RV Whisper Launcher Phone App:
- Click on “Gateway Login”
- Click on Settings (Gear Icon) on menu bar
- Click on “Users” button
- Click on “Add User” button
- Click on “Add Users from the RV Whisper Gateway” link
- NOTE: Currently the phone app may show a “spinner” that never goes away after you do this step. While annoying, you can ignore this spinner during the update process.